By Sam Billings
| May 1, 2019 | food habits
, healthy eating
, lose weight
| Non-Invasive Weight Loss
The Internet is full of non-invasive weight loss tips that can be used but to no purpose.
Many of these tips are recommended at many places around the web but they lack is a scientific back.
However, there are several methods that actually work and have been scientifically proven.
Here are 16 easy ways to lose weight naturally.
Add Protein to Your Diet
- Protein is the king of nutrients and no one can deny that.
Do you know?
A human body burns calories when digesting and metabolizing the protein he/she eats, so a high-protein diet can boost metabolism by up to 80-100 calories per day.
- A high-protein diet is capable of making you feel fuller.
- In fact, some studies have shown that when people are on a high-protein diet, they eat over 400 fewer calories per day.
- Something as simple as eating a high-protein breakfast can also have a powerful effect.
Eat Whole, Single-Ingredient Foods
- One of the best steps that you can take towards becoming healthier is to base your diet on whole, single-ingredient foods.
- This will help you eliminate the majority of added sugar, added fat and processed food.
- Whole foods are very naturally filling food. It makes it a lot easier to keep you within healthy calorie limits.
- Furthermore, whole foods are also the provider of many essential nutrients that your body needs to function properly.
- Weight loss is a natural trait that whole foods carry.
Avoid Processed Foods
- Processed foods have a high content of added sugars, added fats, and calories.
- Processed food comes with a very bad habit. These foods are engineered to make you eat them as much as possible.
- They are much more likely to cause addictive eating food habits than unprocessed foods.
Limit Your Intake of Added Sugar
- Eating a lot of sugar is linked with the world’s most common diseases such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, cancer. Just name it.
- On average, Americans eats about 15 teaspoons of added sugar each day.
- The amount is left unmentioned in various processed foods, so beware as you may be consuming some unwanted sugar without even realizing it.
- Sugar goes by many names in the ingredient list, hence it can be sometimes difficult to figure out the amount of sugar that a product contains.
- Minimizing the intake of added sugar can be a great way to improve diet and taking the first step towards non-surgical weight loss.
- The claim that drinking water can help with weight loss is true.
Do you know?
Drinking 0.5 liters (17 oz) of water may increase the number of burnt calories by 24–30% for an hour afterward.
- Drinking water before meals also leads to a reduced intake of calorie for middle and old aged people.
- Water is a good catalyst for weight loss, but you have to replace it with other beverages that are high in calories and sugar.
Drink (Unsweetened) Coffee
- People are now realizing that coffee is a healthy beverage that is loaded with antioxidants and other beneficial compounds.
- Coffee drinking supports weight loss by increasing energy levels and the number of calories you burn.
Caffeinated coffee tends to boost metabolism by 3–11% and reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes by a whopping 23–50%.
- Black coffee is very weight loss friendly beverage, as it can make you feel full but contains almost zero calories.
Replace Fat with Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil has a high content of fats known as medium-chain triglycerides, which are metabolized differently than other fats.
- Studies have shown that coconut oil can boost metabolism slightly while helping you eat fewer calories.
- Coconut oil is especially helpful in reducing the harmful belly fat.
- However, this does not mean that you should add this fat to your diet, but simply replace some of your other fat sources with coconut oil.
- Probiotics are live bacteria with health benefits when eaten. They can improve the digestive health and heart health and even help with weight loss.
- Studies show that overweight and obese people have different gut bacteria than normal-weight people. These different gut bacteria can influence weight.
- Probiotics help in regulating the healthy gut bacteria. They also block the absorption of dietary fat and reduce appetite and inflammation.
- Of all the probiotic bacteria, Lactobacillus gasseri has shown to have the most promising effects on weight loss.
Eat More Fiber
- Fiber-rich foods help with weight loss.
- Food containing water-soluble fiber can be helpful since this type of fiber can help in increasing the feeling of fullness.
- Fiber delays stomach emptying. This expands the stomach and promotes the release of satiety hormones.
- Ultimately, we eat less naturally, without thinking for a second time.
- There are a variety of fibers that can feed the friendly gut bacteria. Healthy gut bacteria has proved to reduce the risk of obesity.
- All you have to make sure is to increase your fiber intake gradually to avoid abdominal discomfort, such as bloating, cramps and diarrhea.
Fight Your Food Addiction
Use Whey Protein
- A person can get enough protein for his/her body from a normal diet alone.
- However, there are people who are unable to fulfill the protein requirement for the day. They can take a whey protein supplement as it is an effective way to boost protein intake.
- A study shows that when you replace a part of your calories with whey protein, you will observe significant weight loss, and also increase lean muscle mass.
Practice Mindful Eating
- Mindful eating is a method that is commonly used to increase awareness while eating.
- It helps you in making conscious food choices and develops awareness of your hunger cues. This will help you in eating healthy in response to those signals.
- Mindful eating has significant effects on weight. The eating behavior and stress in obese individuals change. This becomes helpful to fight binge eating and emotional eating.
- Making conscious food choices, increasing awareness and listening to the body, weight loss falls naturally and easily.
Brush Your Teeth After Meals
- A lot of people have the habit to brush or floss their teeth after eating. This is an attribute of a clean person, but this is also a psychological step that he/she takes knowingly or unknowingly to beat continuous eating. This helps limit the desire to snack or eat between meals.
- Many people avoid eating after brushing their teeth. Plus, this can also make food taste bad.
- Therefore, if you are in the habit of brushing or using mouthwash after eating, there are chances that you may be less tempted to grab an unnecessary snack.
Spice Up The Meals
- Chili peppers and jalapenos carry a compound called capsaicin. This boosts metabolism and increases the burning of fat.
- Capsaicin may also reduce appetite and calorie intake.
Count Calories Once in a While
- When you are trying to lose weight, then it becomes essential to be aware of what you’re eating.
- There are several practical ways to do this – counting calories, maintaining a food diary or taking pictures of what you are eating.
- If you can use an app or some electronic tool, then it can be even more beneficial than writing in a food diary.
- Pistachios can be great food for a diet aimed to help one lose weight.
- Pistachios are one of the lowest-fat and lowest-calorie snacks that offer the most nuts per serving.
- A 1-ounce serving has 49 pistachios. This is more when compared to compared to cashews (18) and walnuts (14 halves).
- In-shell pistachios are better as the leftover shells may provide a visual cue for portion control to curb intake.
Inculcating a good eating routine that will help you to lose weight will be a must in the journey to non-invasive weight loss.
Not focusing on the simples but only the important things, will result in your weight loss efforts being a failure.
For a healthy living and fit body, the above eating habits are highly preferred by Invisa-RED.
Invisa-RED offers techniques for non-invasive weight loss treatment. We provide training and marketing services to achieve maximum benefits from our technology-driven ideas. Contact us today for a free demo!