Light energy at invisa-RED’s wavelengths are very beneficial in treating problems close to the surface such as cellulite, stretch marks, skin elasticity, collagen production, wrinkles, acne and is particularly effective in removing fat from unwanted problem areas.
The diverse tissue and cell types in the body all have their own unique light
absorption characteristics; that is, they will only absorb light at specific wavelengths and not at others. For example, skin layers, because of their high blood and water content, absorb red light very readily, while calcium and phosphorus absorb light of a different wavelength.
Super luminous LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) are safe concentrated light sources used to produce the specific wavelengths of light that provide therapeutic benefits of light therapy without adverse side effects.
- Increases blood capillary circulation and vascular activity by promoting improvement in the metabolism of nitric oxide (NO). This facilitates improved regulation of vasodilatation and leads to the formation of new capillaries – This in turn provides additional oxygen and nutrients to accelerate natural tissue healing processes and eventually evokes a cascade of beneficial biochemical processes.
- Stimulates synthesis of adenosine tri-phosphate (ATP)—an immediate energy source for muscle contraction and essential in the metabolism of all cellular processes and sustaining living systems.
- Relaxes muscles, reduces nerve excitability and stimulates nerve transmission
- Reduces scar tissue and stimulates wound healing
- Increases lymphatic system activity and relieves edema and discomfort associated with swelling
- Stimulates production of collagen—the most important component of wound healing
- Increases RNA/DNA synthesis – this stimulates cellular reproduction and facilitates accelerated replacement of damaged cells
- Increases production of endorphins and enkephelins from the brain – promoting mood elevation
- Stimulates production of adrenals— which facilitate long term resilience to stress
- Reduces inflammation and swelling in chronic conditions of arthritis, bursitis, and tendonitis
- Stimulates fibroblastic activity – promoting repair of connective tissue and formation of collagen fibers
Frequently Asked Questions
laser light energy is part of the range of electromagnetic rays that are absolutely necessary for metabolism and growth of human beings and is also part of the natural light spectrum of sunlight minus the skin damaging UV rays, which is why NASA currently uses this type of energy in space. It is also vibration energy, with which the human body resonates. This is the reason that it can penetrate through the skin.
Sunlight is a combination of visible, UV and infrared light. Red laser light is longer in wavelength than visible light and starts just after the visible color of red. Red laser light is the safest and healthiest spectrum of sunlight. Red laser light from the sun accounts for 70% of the heating of the Earth, the rest being caused by visible light. It is therefore understood that a good combination of visible light and red laser light offer the most benefits in electromagnetic heating of objects that absorb infrared such as the human body. Other forms of heat such as fire and ceramic heaters, etc, warm a person by heating the surrounding air that touches the person which does not penetrate deeply into the body. Red laser light heat penetrates the skin and is much more effective. Certain red laser light wavelengths also interact with living cells increasing metabolism, energy production, and causing more fuel (calories) to be burned.
produces a combination of near-infrared and infrared light energy (600nm-1000nm) The human cells have light sensitive chemicals called chromophores which react to light in thisrange. When stimulated by energy in this range, the cells produce more ATP which is the energy source that powers every muscle and increases metabolism. Red laser light also causes DNA synthesis in the fibroblasts of the cells which makes the skin more elastic and younger looking. In addition, near-infrared light promotes cellular healing, thus reducing the recovery time after a workout. is used without exercise while relaxing and is very effective in heating up the body. accelerates the body’s natural detoxification processes.
With extreme popularity in the Beauty Capital of the World South America, ’ is now at the forefront of cutting edge technology for non-invasive beauty and aesthetics procedures in the U.S as of 2015.